Welcome to the Training Division's Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Information Center page. The purpose of this page is to provide attorneys with information about general MCLE regulations by state and how the DSO Training Division as a "Sponsor" facilitates CLE for its programs and as noted below.
- For general information about your state's MCLE requirements, please refer to the navigation menu on the left.
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation for DSO Training Division Programs will be sought in all applicable states unless otherwise noted.
- The attorney is responsible for making sure the appropriate state and bar number is on file with the DSO Training Division for applicable CLE programs.
- Failure to provide the state and bar number may result in the Training Division not being able to report your attendance.
- To minimize reporting fees per attorney/program, if you are barred in more than one of the following states NM, TN, PA, NE, attendance will be reported to one state only for applicable CLE programs.
- If you have specific CLE questions regarding a DSO Training Division program you attended, contact the Training Division Staff Person assigned to your program.
- Training Division (TD) Staff contact information can be found on the Training Division's Training Events webpage under the calendar entry for the program.
- "If you have general questions about our CLE process and requirements that are not program specific, please email Jenny Abreu, Program Specialist, Continuing Legal Education (CLE)."
*Be advised that information provided in the DSO Training Division's CLE Information Center is subject to change.